How To Info
LINERZ TIPS FOR A BETTER FIT
Linerz Inserts come in one universal size. Most adjustable hats, trucker hats, etc will work well with our inserts. As we did our very best to try to accommodate everyone, sometimes depending on the style of hat and size of head, you may need to go up one hat size to allow for the thickness of the insert. The inserts are also trim to fit so if there is any overlap you can simply trim off any extra material for a more custom fit. When using the insert in a helmet or a hat without a gutter inside the brim, we suggest attaching it with small velcro adhesive discs for easy removal and cleaning.
HOW TO CLEAN
Keep your Linerz clean and fresh with the following steps:
1. Fill the sink with a little warm (not hot) water.
2. Add a couple drops of a mild soap detergent and and a few drops of white vinegar.
3. Gently wash the liner in the solution, you can wipe it gently with a sponge.
4. Then rinse with warm water and let air dry.
* Don’t leave directly in the sun.